Taking place at Stourbridge Football Club on Easter Sunday (12th April 2020), Bridgefest will feature a full day of fabulous live music plus great street food, a real ale tent and gin bar.
For younger guests, there will be a fun fair, bouncy castle, face painting and much more. Further information, together with details of how to buy tickets, will follow early in the new year.
WIN: Design BridgeFest's logo and win a VIP experience at Bridgefest 2020.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at BridgeFest to give YOU the chance to design the festival’s new logo.
The competition is open to children aged 16 and under and the winning entrant will receive a VIP family ticket to the festival.This VIP experience will admit two adults and up to three children up to the age of sixteen to the event and allow exclusive access to the V.I.P. area with a chance to meet and mingle with performers and presenters.
We want you to design a logo around the following
- The name of the event is: BridgeFest
- The theme of the event is a FAMILY FRIENDLY FESTIVAL - be as creative as your like! Use bright colours!
- Your entry should fit on one side of A4 and be landscape in format.
- Your design can be done by hand or digitally (on a computer).
To submit your entry, physical copies* should be sent by post to:
BridgeFest, Black Country Radio, Custom House B3, Level Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 1XH.
Digital entries* should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NB: ALL submissions should include: the child's name and age, plus the name of a parent or guardian. Please also include a contact address and phone number/email.
The closing date for entries is 5pm on Sunday 5 January 2020.
Please note that entries received after that point will be ineligible for consideration.
Terms and Conditions:
- Standard Black Country Radio Competition Rules apply.
- Entrants must be 16 or under. Proof of age may be requested if you’re design wins.
- The judging panel is made up of members of Black Country Radio and from Stour Valley Events, who are running the event.
- One winner will be selected who will receive the stated prize. Judges decision is final.
- Entries will not be returned but may displayed on Black Country Radio’s social media and website and also on view at the station.
- The prize includes VIP admission tickets which will admit two adults and up to three children (under sixteen) to the event, including access to the VIP area with a chance to meet and greet performers.
- No travel, expenses or accommodation is provided.
- The winners contact information will be supplied to a third party (Stour Valley Events), who contact you to facilitate your prize.
- The winning logo will be used for the Bridgefest event in 2020. It may also be used for subsequent years.
- By entering this competition, parental consent for children under the age of 16 is assumed.
- Entry also confirms parental consent for photos of their child (arranged in conjunction with the parent(s)) to be used in promotions for the event in advance, during and after the date.
- Copyright of the winning entry is given to Stour Valley Events upon the winner being announced. No subsequent claims may be made.
- No alternatives to the stated prize, including dates and/or times, will be available.
- Ticket availability for the winner is subject to the successful licensing of the event and running of the event in April 2020. The prize is not transferable should the event be cancelled by the organisers.
- Tickets may not be swapped for cash, or sold on. Doing so will immediately render the tickets invalid.