WIN: A Family Ticket To The Great British Food Festival 2017
Summer is on the way and that means a whole range of food and drink will be hitting the shelves of shops and markets around the UK!
Back for 2017, and definitely more than ‘just another food event’, The Great British Food Festival combines the nation’s love of great food and drink with some of the country’s most treasured locations, providing a unique opportunity to explore new flavours and beautiful venues, all at the same time!
2017 will see the festival visiting no less than 9 extraordinary locations including Knebworth House in Hertfordshire, Castle Howard in York and Weston Park in Staffordshire between Saturday 27th and Bank Holiday Monday 29th May 2017.
The event hosts over 100 traders, live musicians and 78 cooking demos across three days with finalists from the Great British Bake Off amongst those who have graced the stage over the last few years!
For the brave amongst you, there's Men vs Food challenges! The Treat Challenge see's teams of two take on a mammoth sweet treat, with a nice little twist. The Chilli Challenge starts hot...and gets hotter! There's a pint of milk on hand though and medical assistance is never far away! Finally, there's the 606 Sausage Challenge! It sounds complex, but it isn't – competitors eat as much sausage as they can in 6 minutes and 6 seconds!
Avid bakers and wannabe Mary Berry's have the chance to showcase their wares in the annual Cake Off event. There's three contests across three days, ranging from the classic Victoria sandwich to elegant showstoppers; to find out more and enter your creation, check the festival website.
There's kids cookery lessons for the little people in your life and foraging walks to give you an idea of what you should - and shouldn't - eat from our natural environment! There really is something for everyone!
Tickets range from £8.00 (for adults) and £5.00 (under 16's) through to £25.00 for a family of four (2 adults and 2 children). You can get get more information and book your places by clicking here!
WIN: A family ticket to The Great British Food Festival at Weston Park
We've teamed up wth the guys at the food festival to give you an amazing family day out!
Enter our competition and win one of five family tickets to the Weston Park leg of the festival. All you need to do to get yourself in the draw is answer the following question:
Q: Which stately home is the Staffordshire leg of the festival being held at?
Entries for this competition are now closed.
Entries need to be in by 11pm on Sunday 14th May 2017. Check the terms and conditions below. Full competition rules can be found here.
- The prize on offer is one family ticket to The Great British Food Festival, redeemable on one day of the event only, which runs on Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th and Monday 29th May 2017.
- Five winners will be selected, all of whom will receive the same prize.
- Winners must be over the age of 18 - children will not be admitted without an adult. You may be asked for ID at the event, anyone deemed to be under the age of 18 will be turned away and no alternative, or compensation, will be offered.
- No other dates are available and you will not be admitted to the venue at any other point during the festival.
- No exchanges can be made in relation to any prizes - and no alternatives to the stated prizes are available.
- For full terms and conditions, please click here.