WIN: A Valentines meal for two from The Indian Tavern
Making a name for themselves in Brierley Hill, with amazing food and an equally great reception, the new family-run eatery The Indian Tavern Bar & Grill opened just hours before England was plunged into a second coronavirus lockdown in November.
The restaurant, run by childhood friends Harmohan Sood and Gurjit Bains, joins a host of other popular independent businesses at The Waterfront offering a takeaway and delivery service of Indian street food.
The menu boasts a number of exciting dishes - from traditional curies to mixed grills as well as a number of quick lunch options.
The Indian Tavern offers collection or delivery (within a three-mile radius) between midday and 10pm, seven days a week - and they've just launched their Valentines Day menu where customers can choose from meat or vegetarian options, including butter chicken, lamb rogan josh and mixed vegetable sabji.
WIN: A Valentines meal for two from The Indian Tavern.
Like much of the last 12 months, this Valentines Day looks set to be a bit less 'normal' - so we've teamed up with our friends at The Indian Tavern to give two lucky couples the chance to celebrate in style.
All you need to do is answer the question below to get your name in the draw. The winners will receive a meal for two from Valentines set menu, along with a bottle of Prosecco (or non-alcoholic equivalent), delivered within a three mile radius.
Q. What word fit's in the gap to create the name of a much loved Indian dish?
Entries for this competition are now closed.
Entries need to be in by 12pm on Saturday 13th February 2021. Check the terms and conditions below. Full competition rules can be found here.
- The prize on offer to the winners is one meal for two from the Valentines Day set menu at The Indian Tavern. Details can be found here.
- The winners will select from the options available. Any alternative to the advertised dishes will be at the discretion of the restaurant.
- Two winners will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
- The name and contact number of the winners will be passed to the restaurant who will contact you to organise delivery of the prize.
- Delivery will be made within a three mile radius only and will take the form of a socially distanced drop off where the driver will make themselves known on arrival, leave the prize in a suitable location, move to a safe distance and then communicate with the winner.
- No alternatives to the stated prize will be available.
- Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- For full terms and conditions, please click here.