Covid Heroes Awards 2020
2020 has been an unprecedented time for us all with the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Dudley CVS host an annual awards ceremony and, this year, it's felt that the awards need to recognise and reflect the outstanding contributions made by both individuals and groups, to support those most vulnerable during these challenging times.
They wish to recognise volunteers, paid staff and local groups who have truly gone the extra mile.
This could include:
- frontline work supporting the most vulnerable members of society
- those providing critical care to COVID-19 patients
- anyone who developed innovations to support the vulnerable and those with COVID-19
- workers who went to extraordinary lengths to keep critical services going
- volunteering in the community or for service organisations in support of those affected by COVID-19
The panel want you to tell them about your COVID Heroes. What difference have they made and who have they supported? What challenges have they overcome and what makes them exceptional?
To nominate someone, simply complete the form below. A Microsoft Word compatible copy is available for anyone who wishes to complete it and email it, by clicking here.
Nominate YOUR COVID Heroes
Your nominations should be received by 23:59 on Friday 28th August 2020.