Photos of the Black Country
Throughout the month of July, we're looking to share some of the amazing photography our listeners have snapped on social media.
We want to document the people, places and sights of the Black Country - and we need your help!
If you've got any images you'd like to submit, we'd love to share them. You can send them via the form below.
You don't need to be a professional photographer or have thousands of pounds worth of kit either. We want to see the REAL Black Country through the eyes of its residents. It might be Halesowen Town Centre full of local shoppers or it might be Priory Park bathed in sunlight - the options are endless!
All we ask is that the work is entirely your own, or that you have permission from the owner if it's a friend or family member, and that you're happy to meet the terms and conditions below the form.
If you've got a shot to send, here's how you do it:
- Images should be entirely your own property or, if they belong to a family member, you should have their permission to send the image to us.
- Submitting a photograph, and indication on the form above, assumes compliance with this and gives your permission for us to use the photograph on our social media pages and/or website.
- Where possible, the image will be credited to you through either the Facebook page, Twitter profile or Instagram profile you provide.
- We will not credit images to individual Facebook profiles where this is clearly the personal profile of an individual.
- Please avoid submitting photographs containing clearly identifiable images of under 18's, unless you have permission for their likeness to be published online.